Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Early Bird gets the worm

My dad taught me about early voting this year. So we did it. It was very quick and convenient and I felt no pressure come election day. I voted for the person I thought would help America be her best self. I use the same advice for marriage. Who brings out the best in you? Who inspires you to be better? Who do you trust to tell you the truth even if the truth is hard to hear? I do think America is courting the wrong person but I do concede that the perfect Bridegroom is on his way to rule and reign and every knee will bow and every tongue will confess His role. Until then, I do what I can in my sphere of influence. And I'm happy. I'm optimistic for the future of our country and world. And I'm grateful for the many rights I have. Including the right to vote.


No comments: