Friday, April 12, 2013

Flyin' High

Collette's baby shower was so fun. Sometimes, you just need a project to throw yourself into. And I love having different things to put my energy toward. And I love the luxury in my life where I can choose what to be involved in and how much effort to give it. Remember the good old days when people had to put all of their energy towards finding and killing and cooking their food? Such is not the case with my life and I'm grateful. It's fun to create something. And it's fun to celebrate the fact that a darling little boy is about to join the Johnston family. We did a supreme salad bar and fruit pizza cookies. I love the tradition of helping someone start out new aspects of their lives by everyone giving a little something. Tammy helped me give Collette my gift of a baby car seat cover with some embroidery on it. Zac is definitely Born to Fly. We love you, Collette and can't wait to meet this little dude.













No comments: