Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthday Girl!

Dearest Evelyn,
You are so adorable! I love you so much. You are generous and kind. Too often, you give all of your things away. I had to remind you to take bites of your birthday donut this morning because you wanted to give all of it away. You are a cutie pie. You hold your hair to the side as you play because you don't like it in ponytails. You say "Wah-la!" when you have finished something and you are presenting it to me. You are sitting next to me right now, coloring a picture and singing a song. In Primary a few weeks ago, your teacher told me that she was teaching about different names for Jesus Christ. She said that you sat there, thinking for a little bit and raised your hand and said, "Jesus is the Lamb of God." You are the best. When you make a mistake, I try to encourage you to try again. We were doing something a while ago and you didn't like it. You said, "This is stupid!" I asked you to try again. You said, "This is REALLY stupid!" You are awesome. I love you so much. You are our baby girl. Happy Birthday, darlin'. Papa and Nana took you to Provo Beach Resort to celebrate. Rockin' surfer girl.
Love, Mom

The morning of your birthday, we had a Texas donut and candles. Then, Johnny and I hid your presents and we made you hunt blindfolded for them around the house. You were so excited to find your gifts. What a cutie!




1 comment:

Camille Bennett said...

ADORABLE! I love the post and LOVE sweet Evelyn! She is so darling and a sweet little girl. We love you cutie! - Aunt Camille, Uncle Michael, Lance, Afton and Cosette