Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways

Couldn’t be happier when I leave with a full grocery cart

Often amazed at the amount of money with which I part

Samples galore to feed my hungry child while I shop straight through his lunch

The fact that you were one of Nigel’s first words makes me smile a bunch

Can’t say that I’m impressed with your ranch bottle twice broken on my kitchen floor

On my knees, wiping up splattered goodness, I cursed you forever more



See you tomorrow when I come to pick up my family prints…

2 comments:

becky comstock said...

Hey guys! I found your blog through Stephanie and Lee's. I love to read about how everyone is doing! I cannot wait to hear about your new baby. I am sure you will post pictures when the blessed a day arrives! Check out our blog when you get a chance! Becky

MJ said...

Yay, Christine!!! today is April 9th!!! I hope everything has gone smoothly and beautifully! I have been thinking about you a bunch in the last couple of weeks and all day today! I will be anxiously awaiting to hear how you and your sweet babe are doing!!! and, to see pictures of course!!!