Monday, October 22, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dancing

This man is an excellent dancer. I knew I could marry him when he took me dancing on our first date and he could put me up in the air. This girl is a babe. She sings songs to Scotty all the time. This is a Scotty scong. (Not a typo) You are my Scotty. Sleep, baby, sleep. I love Scotty. Adorable. She brought home a picture from nursery that shocked me. It had her name on it filled in by the the teacher for the phrase My name is _______. Then the teacher had written the shocker with the number 3. I have ___ brothers. What? She has 3 brothers! It was shocking to see on paper even though of course we live it and I know it. She's my girl. And she's the only sister. Crazy! This dancing happens fairly often, but was captured on film at McKenzie Felt's dreamy wedding. Thanks for the picture!

No comments: