Saturday, October 31, 2009

My boy

Is it really even fair to declare ownership over a human being? I'm so glad to be his mom. I love when he wrestles with me and actually uses his head as a weapon which totally works. He just tucks his chin under and pushes against you and rolls his head around until you submit to his awesomeness.

He fell asleep in the car on the way home today from John McNairy's baptism. It was 2:15 pm - a full 2 hours and 15 minutes past his optimal nap time. He made himself known, that's for sure. You know you have a tired and cranky child on your hands when even Nana says he needs to take a nap rather than stay up with her. But he got some wah and got his B and cuddled with his ganket and he was asleep. And when I laid him down in his crib on his stomach, he pulled his knees into his chest and crossed his ankles and put his bum-bum in the air. I love this boy.

No comments: