Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Keeping it all in the Family

A new baby is so exciting. You wonder what he's going to look like when he's born and then he's born and you wonder what he's going to look like when he grows up. And every time I am with the Coveys, they tell me that Johnny looks exactly like me and every time I'm with my family, they tell me that Johnny looks like his Papa Covey.

I'll let you be the judge.

Here are some pictures of some of Johnny's cousins. (I didn't want to hurt his self esteem by telling him he looks like a girl or vice versa scar any of the girls by telling them they look like a boy, so I purposefully left out pictures of any of the cute girl cousins)



Nigel Harvey Anderson

Lance Charles Bennett - I confirmed with his mother.

Isaac Arsenio Canlas - I picked this picture because Isaac looks especially like Johnny when he's really hungry and determined to latch on as quickly as he can.



Here's Papa Covey's picture for comparison.

Beepa gets extra credit for matching Johnny's hairstyle of choice. But don't let that affect your decision.


And here's the subject in question. I love when people tell me who he looks like because it's fun to hear the different opinions and I have absolutely no idea. You know how you can't see the forest because of the trees? I don't think I can see who he looks like because I hang out with him all of the time. Oh well, no matter who he looks like, I think he's pretty cute!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love little Johnny. He's cute! Thanks for the booger picking, too. It really is essential!