Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 2.5!

Today is Team Covey's official and exact 2 and a half year anniversary of the day we got married. In my family, my mom and I have birthdays in December. So, since we celebrate our birthdays near Christmas, when people are busy and they always wrap your birthday present in Christmas wrapping paper, mom and I also treat ourselves to celebrations on our half birthdays. Sitting in church today, I realized that today is exactly Johnny and my 2.5 year anniversary. So, it's time to celebrate.

2 and a half years has brought incredible amounts of happiness for us. We have lived in 3 homes together, graduated college together, driven 3 cars and a scooter together and given birth to a child together. Not to sound too cliche, but it has flown by and I can't wait for another 2.5 years.

So here are some pictures of that awesome day. Marriage rocks. Shout out to everyone who works hard enough to stay happily married and to everyone and everything that strengthens marriages.





No comments: