Sunday, November 11, 2007

Barefoot and Pregnant on the putting green...

So last night was our last hoo-rah before we add a third member to Team Covey. We went miniature golfing with our neighbors and their two boys. I am happy to report that if they were giving out free t-shirts, I would have earned this t-shirt.


On the third hole, I lined up, feet shoulder width apart, hands interlocked at the exactly correct position, a little perfect swing and a hole in one. It's obviously my lucky week because I also cracked open a double yolk this morning for breakfast. I remember when we first got pregnant I cracked 2 double yolks in one week and I was certain I was having twins.

Tomorrow is the big day! We are going in to be induced to have our little John Davis Covey welcomed properly to earth. I am so curious how everything is going to happen, what he will look like, if he'll like me or not. Regardless, the next blog will include pictures of the little rascal. The last time I was nine months pregnant was a while ago, so I'm not really sure what's going to happen this time...


(Temple Square Missionaries at their halfway mark of their missionary service. You can see I carried this one like a basketball, too)

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm so excited! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!