Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back to School

So I am in my graduate program at Brigham Young University - Youth and Family Recreation. Every class is so interesting and exactly what I want to be studying right now. The timing of Johnny being born has been perfect so that I can prepare to end the semester and get things done in class. It's a 4 semester program and I'm hoping I can graduate April 2009. My plan is to trade baby time with other moms so I can be in class when I need to be and home when I need to be. So far, it's been fantastic. Touch down sign for BYU and for graduating and for studying stuff that you want to be studying.

Graduation from a masters seems far away, but here are pictures of Johnny and I when we each graduated BYU. I was Class of 2005. Johnny was Class of 2006. Johnny, baby to be, will be Class of 2032. Can't wait for that touchdown picture, dude.

Halloween was fun this year. We went with the Nacho Libre theme. Can you tell how much we like to quote it?
Can't you see this woman is a nun?
Get that corn out of my face.
Some people think I don't know anything about the gospel, but I DO.
We lose because you do not believe in God. We lose because you are fat.
Let's get down to the nitty gritty.
Who is this Incarnacion? Well, I love bolleyball and poopies. I love the Lord. No way, everything that you just said is my favorite thing to do too. EVERY DAY.
The boys are just trying to get out their wiggles. Go away, read some books.
Chancho! Can I borrow your sweats?
I know all the wrestlers get the fancy ladies and the free creams and lotions, but my life is good. Really good. I wake up alone in my bed all by myself every day. It's fantastic. I go to the kitchen and make some soup. I love it.

Ramses and Incarnacion. A pregnant nun is sketchy but we pulled it off. The mask came authentico from Mexico on our Corporate Alliance Cruise earlier this year.

No comments: