Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Da Girlz

I asked Evelyn to guard the stairs so that Scotty wouldn't fall down while I was downstairs gathering stuff to leave. She was a trooper. I totally appreciate children who are grown up enough to help in a major way - hence brain damage prevention duty by the stairs. After a few minutes too long, I heard her repeat something I've said before. But in my defense, I say it whenever someone is too cute and I have to start kiss attacking them. She used it in the literal translation. "Mom! I can't handle it!"

Afton and Johnny boy are adorable together. Bennetts are here for a long laundry list of family events from California and the first day together, these cousins have fun. Afton cleared a spot next to herself on the giant bean bag. "Johnny boy! Don't you want to sit by your best buddy?"

These girlz are adorable. I can't handle it.

1 comment:

Camille Bennett said...

Awe! We sure to love spending time with our cousins and "best buddies"! We love you all!