Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Graduation, Kyle!

We are pretty stoked for Kyle to be graduating in Exercise Science from Brigham Young University. Johnny was thinking of him during his Chem 107 final. Chem 107 was the class that helped me realize that my dreams of being a Chemistry teaching major were just that - dreams. Reality was changing to become a Recreation Management major, which I loved. I got my Master's in Youth and Family Recreation and I use it all the time. No bad feelings against chemistry - I wish I could have graduated in it, but it was not to be.

What is to be is Kyle's graduation and acceptance into an OT program in his homeland of Georgia. We celebrated with him by making a Georgia peach ring necklace and a one of a kind T-shirt that was looking good on the pregnant belly. We also share a passion for Shark Tank - an awesome show where business owners present their ideas to investors who may or may not choose to invest in their ideas. KissStix was an idea from boys right here in Utah Valley. So we had to give Kyle and Collette peaches and cream to represent their acceptance into the Georgia OT school.

We love you, Kyle. We're excited, no matter where you attend occupational therapy school and we're really proud of you for getting better than a D in Chem 107 like certain people did before you...

No comments: