Thursday, August 18, 2011

His and Hers

The carhouse has limited amounts of space, so we get creative. The kids have the couch in the main room that folds into a bed, but just like our Cedar Fort home, they come crawl into bed with us in the back in the middle of the night, which is fine with us. On our Cal-king, there still wasn't enough room for all of us to fit, so we drew the line as parents, because not getting a good night's sleep is not conducive to a happy home. Same rules apply in the car house.

There is a walk around space around our bed. We put our food storage buckets in between the wall and the bed. Johnny put foam on top of the buckets so the kids each have their spot to climb in and we parents still get the space of the bed. The ironic thing is that this bed fits all of us comfortably. I'm not sure what size it is, but it is truly a carhouse miracle that we all fit. We still have them sleep in their spots, which luckily, they enjoy. His and her's, 2011 style.


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your updates!! And the Hebgen pictures are so good. Love you!

Amy said...

Okay, I swear on my blog it didn't show any new posts from you for like two months. Lame. Can I just say you are my hero? I need just a tiny dose of your optimism and positiveness, and I'm sure it would last me a life time. You are amazing and I love the updates on your carhouse adventure across the country. Keep them coming. I hope all the pumps, etc. work better for you in the future!