Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a babe

My nieces and nephews are the bomb.com and I'm sure Johnny will join their hilarious status when he can speak coherently. He did add the word HORSE to his vocabulary this week. We go on walks in a double stroller with both of them bundled up in this unusually cold weather and we pass by horses and cows. I love where we live. So we have learned HORSE because we see them every day.

Ila and Ruby are playing upstairs right now. Earlier today, my neighbor offered Ila some licorice. Here was Ila's response. "My mommy said no. Licorice gives me diarrhea."

Then we were playing with my neighbor's leopard geckos. It was an emotional morning once we thought we had lost a gecko outside in the sand box. Thank goodness Spot decided to come back or she would have left 2 completely distraught little boys behind. We were talking about how funny it was that Rainbow (the sister gecko) went potty on my neighbor while he was holding her yesterday. Ila was insistent. "Pets don't go potty. They don't have bums!"

Hilarious. Funny. Amusing. All of the above. This is what makes little kids so fun.

2 comments:

Rach said...

That's the best thing I've ever heard--"Pet's don't go potty, they don't have bums!" Seriously, I can barely see what I'm typing, my eyes are watering from laughing so hard!

Camille said...

Thank goodness Ila knows so much about diarreah and bums! Oh man, I'm still laughing...