Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stirring and stirring and stirring my brew

Gammie took us all to witches night out at Gardner Village. It was so fun to see all of the Halloween displays and all the women that really got into dressing up like witches. It was comical to say the least. My favorite was the 5 year old little girl dressed up like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz - you know, because she killed the wicked witch of the west. Hilarious.

All in all, it was wonderful to be together as cousins. I got to ride with Isaac and Ila in my back seat. On the way to Gardner Village, I got stuck in the middle of the intersection on a red light turn so I kept going to get out of the intersection. From the back seat, I hear Ila, "Tine! Orange means stop!" What a cutie. We gathered for soup bowls for the adults and unfortunately, the hotdogs for the kids tasted disgusting. I will try to listen when my children tell me their food is gross, or at least take a bite for them and see if it is.

Gammie even picked out a treat for everyone. Don't worry, Johnny boy did not eat his treat.





2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun time. Holidays are much more fun with kids around, in my opinion. Can't wait to see you, Big J, and Little J in your costumes!

Kim said...

Christine, I just read Camille's blog. Congratulations!!!