Friday, May 20, 2011

Fever

I had never heard the song until I watched his movie. I would just sing to myself, "And I was like, 'Davie, Davie, Davie Oh-oh. Davie, Davie, Davie Oh-oh.' But then I heard it all the way through when I watched his movie. I didn't realize hearing the chorus meant I had heard most of the song. I cried watching Never Say Never. I was inspired by Justin's story. And we have it on tonight for our cousin sleepover.

Uncle Johnny asked Lulu, "Do you have Bieber fever?"

And Lulu replied, "No. But my dad does..."

And then I was just dragging Evelyn to bed after an afternoon with no naps. We're walking up the stairs and she is doing a little bit more than her usual resistance. She throws her head back in despair and let's me know how she really feels. "I WANT BIEBER!"

No comments: