Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roommate Reunion 2010

We have been planning this forever. We last got together in 2007 right before baby Johnny was born and we decided to get together every 3 years. Who knows what the future will hold, but apartment 17 in Seattle was a BLAST. It seems like every fond memory revolved around food and let's just say I wouldn't have it any other way.

I came home feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to tackle all of the same ol' same ol' day in day out. We had a nice few days to pick up right where we left off. I love these girls and am so grateful for their support and friendship. They help me want to be a better mom and person.













1 comment:

Amy said...

I love it! I love US! We are the best and I loved out time together. Such fun pics. I laughed how you hit the nail on the head when you said every fond memory revolved around food. So true!!