Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mellow Yellow

Johnny is such a mellow and fun kid. He hardly ever cries. When he does, you know he's trying to communicate something to you. (i.e. I'm hungry, I'm tired, I have poop touching my bum, I want to pinch you, etc.) Even in the womb, he was mellow. This is Johnny giving me the A-OK sign at about 4 months. Can you see the three fingers sticking up in the A-OK gesture? This kid is adorable.

And here is happy go lucky Johnny with his auntie caui (rhymes with maui) proving that he's just got so much to smile about (because the food, sleep, poop, pinching needs have been met. Someone needs to cut that kids fingernails because his pinch is deadly).

4 comments:

Megs said...

That second pictures is so cute. What a great face. I hope school is going well and hope even more that the semester goes really fast!

Emily's profile said...

hi Covey family I love your blog!! I can't believe how Big little johnny is! How fast time does fly by. I just wanted to say hi. Good luck with school

Amy said...

He's getting so big and he is a cutie. I loved the glasses pictures too. Good luck in school. I'm still in awe that you're doing it. Way to go.

Hannah Stevenson said...

He is SUCH a cutie! This reminds me...it's about time the girls had their nails trimmed by the expert! Maisy's pinch is getting deadly as well. It's been so fun to hang out lately. Love you.